Why should I consider renting vs. purchasing an exhibit?
1. Cost Ask a Question
Plain and simple, renting displays costs less.
2. Invest Wisely
Renting displays allows you to spend more of your budget on your trade show graphics and messaging.
Different trade shows appeal to different attendees. Renting displays offers the flexibility of changing your display and graphics from show to show.
4. Overlapping Trade Shows
Don't choose between attending two important trade shows. Renting displays means you can have an effective presence at both shows.
Flexibility is important to every business or organization. When you rent your exhibit, you can change your display quickly because your resources aren't tied up in the structure. This gives you the freedom to target your marketing messaging and graphics for specific trade shows. Plus, renting means you can move into a larger space if and when you need to.
6. Installation & Dismantle Included
When you rent, install and dismantle can be included, eliminating one less hassle.
7. No Storage Expense
Storing a display can be expensive, prepping it can be time consuming, and shipping it can be confusing. When you rent, there is no storage expense and there are no delivery or prep hassles.
Renting offers the benefit of testing a trade show display before you invest in its purchase. When you make the decision to purchase, you will know you have made the right choice.
Add designs and photos to your personal gallery simply by clicking on the +My Gallery links
Then email your "My Gallery" to colleagues, friends, or your favorite exhibit designer. There's no better way to begin designing a display that reflects your exhibit marketing goals.
Note: My Gallery uses a temporary browser cookie to store your gallery. We recommend that you send your gallery to your email address if you need to retain it for longer than 30 days.
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Production-ready artwork (when applicable) must accompany the order confirmation. Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping changes.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Shipping is based on the availability of materials and graphics. Additional charges may apply if materials or graphics must be expedited.
- Shorter lead times may be available based on schedule openings in Customer Service and Production. Rush charges may apply.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Please check for product availability on ALL RENTAL exhibits.
varies depending on the packaging and the shipping method.
Variables include but are not limited to:
- Dimensional Weight vs. Actual Weight: Dimensional weight is defined as
crate or case size. On most air shipments, the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight
- Portable Cases vs. Wood Crates or Molded Tubs (where applicable): Exhibit
designs that require one wood crate would require multiple portable cases. Selecting one vs.
the other affects the total weight (dimensional or actual).
- Freight Carrier: LTL carriers (Less than Truckload) quote freight based
on space used. UPS, FedEx, and air freight carriers quote freight based on either the
dimensional or the actual weight of the shipment.
- Freight Service Level (number of days): Service levels range from Same
Day Delivery to Two Week Delivery.
For more information about exhibit weights and freight options, please contact your local
Electrical, Cord, and Wire Management
varies depending on the display and each exhibitor's requirements. When ordering your trade show display, consider the following electrical/wire management issues and discuss your options with an exhibit professional:
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords
By reviewing your wiring options BEFORE
you order your display, you'll save TIME
and ensure your exhibit exceeds your expectations and your installation is trouble-free.